HAND Enterprise Solutions is always looking to hire driven, successful, and motivated employees. Check back for job listings as we continue to grow.
Post date: 9/21/17
HAND Sales Executive
HAND USA, is seeking an experienced Sales Executive selling products with companies such as SAP, Oracle and Microsoft technologies to hunt in the eastern region of the USA. HAND USA is a subsidiary of HAND Enterprise Solutions one of the largest technology companies in China with 7,000+ employees worldwide, headquartered in Shanghai, China. Our primary goal is to provide exceptional customer service coupled with innovative solutions for customers who are looking to implement new ERP solution or customers looking to enhance their current systems.
The Account Executive is a “hunter role”, responsible for prospecting, building relationships and closing new business. The Account Executive will partner with SAP and members of the HAND USA team including Business Development, Marketing and Solutions Architects to develop a superior experience for customers evaluating new business solutions based on SAP Software Cloud Technologies. We are looking for someone with strong solutions based sales experience in the technical/cloud technologies.
- Hunter role that is focused on bringing in new business.
- Partner with SAP and the Business Development team to prospect and develop strategic plans of action for building new opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals and presentations on SAP cloud and products solutions.
- Host and attend networking events with SAP, organize lunch and learn events, create lead generation activities, etc.
- Determine and understand the needs of the prospects and, with the team’s Solutions Architects, build a solution(s) around those individual prospects needs.
- Close new business to meet sales quota and sales expectations.
- Must be a strong “hunter” able to navigate the local market and close new deals.
- Demonstrated record of successful solutions-based, business to business (B2B) selling.
- High energy with a strong understanding of customer service and integrity.
- Experience with and general understanding of current Cloud ERP technology.
- Ability to quickly learn complex concepts related to business applications.
- Self-starter; ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel and occasional international travel as necessary.
Account Executives receive initial and on-going training on our products and services. Please note, this is a fast-paced role and will require a self-motivated professional, capable of and willing to learn through self-study.
To apply, please e-mail: your resume, a cover letter which demonstrates written communication skills and explains what skills/experience are being brought to the position, and your salary expectations to US_Sales@hand-usa.com. Applications should provide a minimum base salary in numerical format or a loose range for annual base salary.
Post date: 9/21/17
HAND Client Partner
HAND Enterprise Solutions is growing, come join our company with great opportunities. The Client Partner will be accountable for sales and delivery for several existing large strategic global accounts. This person will be responsible for driving profitable growth from the accounts by developing strategic client relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction through world-class delivery.
The Client Partner will be the primary client contact with our large clients. While managing across multiple functional teams, the Client Partner will work closely with clients to identify their specific solutions needs and business objectives, and help identify and implement strategic initiatives using HAND’s solutions that help achieve the customer’s goals.
The Client Partner should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in selling and delivering Business Management projects, with leadership roles in client engagements utilizing strong client relationship skills and thought-leadership abilities. The Client Partner must be able to pursue and sell business, estimate, manage teams, and deliver a variety of projects using SAP, Oracle and Microsoft technologies. A strong Manufacturing industry experience is also required
Below are some of the skills that we are looking for in a Client Partner:
- Develop and strengthen relationships with decision makers and influencers in the customer’s organization, drive penetration in various groups including corporate and local executives.
- Lead account strategy and planning, identify opportunities of growth in several different locations throughout the USA.
- Understand HAND’s unique value proposition to shape opportunities for the customer and increase share of revenues from single source deals.
- Lead proposal development, negotiation, and commercial terms for large deals.
- Consistently monitor sales trends, market dynamics, and incorporate this knowledge into existing account strategies and plans.
- Drive collections. Increase market share and value added to the customer.
- Conduct regular project delivery reviews to prevent cost and schedule overruns, enable the delivery teams in ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with internal groups to secure the resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across many touch-points.
- Build a trusted group of customers that can be of a reference for the outstanding work that HAND delivers to them.
- Become a trusted Business Advisor to the customer, becoming a key participant in customer’s strategic planning.
- Drive resource forecasting needed for the account from both confirmed opportunities, as well as the opportunities in the pipeline.
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions.
- Showcase HAND’s solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organization through workshops, boot camps and strategy meetings.
- Position higher value added services and solutions to the customer in line with HAND’s offerings.
- Create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
- Showcase HAND’s leadership in conferences, meetings and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key potential customers.
Internal Team Expectations
- Mentor and nurture the next line of leadership in the account team. Build a top quality account sales team capable of consultative selling.
- Focus on people development, employee movement, and career management that can support Client Managers in the future.
- Help build a support environment to increase employee satisfaction/motivation and minimize attrition in the account sales and delivery teams.
HAND USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, promoting a drug-free and safe working environment.
To apply, please submit: your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to US_Sales@hand-usa.com.